|Plan to help at this year's work site:
- Wilcox Park
- Invasive Plant Removal
- Teams of volunteers will be assigned to five different areas to cut and remove invasive plants. *Hand tools will be provided. No power tools are permitted.
- Invasive Plant Moving
- Transfer the cut invasive plants to the habitat gorge area.
- Wildlife Habitat Construction
- Wildlife habitat brush piles will be built using the cut materials. These will be located off of the main trails.
- Native Planting
- Native plants will be planted near the harbor entrance trail.
- Trail Maintenance
- Leaves will be lightly raked off of the main trail sections.
- Litter pick-up
- Pick up plastic bottles and wrappers at several key areas.
Volunteers are encouraged to bring any leather work gloves, hand pruners, loppers, or hand saws. Milford Earth Day will provide loaner tools and gloves.
361 Meadowside Rd
Milford, CT 06460